Lamborghini Gallardo Burned Without a Cause in Malaysia

Lamborghini Gallardo on fire in Malaysia
KUALA LUMPUR - Still remember the incident some time ago two Lamborghini Gallardo burned for no reason. This time, similar incidents happen again in Malaysia. Lamborghini Gallardo One unit burned for no reason.

As reported autoevolution, Sunday (09/25/2011), the events occurred when the owner of the car was passing at the Banyan Road, Bukit Damansara, Malaysia, and all of a sudden seen smoke in the rear of the car.

"I'm driving like a person driving, but I was surprised because he saw smoke coming out of the machine. After that I stopped and memilta help the person to extinguish the fire, "explained the owner of the Lamborghini Gallardo.

After a few minutes of burning, the fire trucks came and tried to ex tinguish the car. The fire was successfully extinguished, but cars still burned half his body.

"I do not know what causes the burning car. Clearly I am just driving and so far I use this car never had a serious problem, "he said.


+ Add Your Comment

Car Feeds

Blog Archive